Friday, May 6, 2011

My vacation is over time for school!!!!!!!!!!


My vacation is over time for school!!!!
well my vacation were in school i was coming to intercession and i was making 
up the classes that i need to make up . those classes that i fail earlier 
 in the 10th grade and now I' m trying to make them up because I' m 
about to graduate from Huntington Park High School and if i
don't then i'll stay a year behind and i don't want to start all over again.
 So i'm trying my best to make -up those classes. i might not like that much
 the classes of world  history but now i need to learn more and 
pass that class before graduation i need to start accomplishing
 that goal in my life.
.Oh well world history here i come!!!!!!!
BY:Sheyla Cordero AKA(PINKY LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment